A division of the Paducah Area Chamber of Commerce, Paducah Young Professionals (PYP) was established to provide social and professional opportunities for emerging leaders, age 21-40. The goal of PYP is to connect, engage and develop our community’s current network of young professionals and entice others to relocate to our community. Through networking, professional development, community service and corporate tours, PYP members are be able to meet and connect with established leaders and like-minded professionals.
Want to know more? Call 270-443-1746 or email Molly Thompson at email@example.com for more information.
Why should I become a member?
- To interact socially with people who have similar interests or goals
- To expand your social opportunities through fun and exciting organized events
- To build lasting personal and business relationships with the young community and beyond
- To become a part of the up-and-coming area business community
- To give back through the community by participating in and volunteering for local events
- To develop a successful career by taking advantage of educational opportunities and resources covering business practices and strategies
- To stay up-to-date on timely topics affecting you and your business
- To develop a Chamber link through monthly events
- To develop contacts with other successful business men and women
- To help retain and attract young professionals to the community
- To have fun and build relationships with people your age!
How much does it cost to join?
- The cost for a one-year membership is $50 per year (if employer is a Chamber member) and $75 per year (if employer is a non-Chamber member). Many employers may pay this fee for their employees.
Do I have to wear a suit and tie?
- NO! PYP membership represents a vast array of the local workforce and includes recent grads to CEO’s and everything in between.
Do I know anyone who is involved?
- Probably so but even if you don’t, who couldn’t use a few new friends!
Meet our PYP Steering Committee!
Patrick Brumley, Beltline Electric Company, Inc.
LaToya Burton, Housing Authority of Paducah
Kathryn Byers, City of Paducah
Jim Dudley, Systems Solutions
Matt Eddy, Whitlow, Roberts, Houston & Straub, PLLC
Emily Grimes, Arnold Realty Group
Rhiannon Jenkins, U.S. Bank - Co-Chair
Cullen Pope, Baird Housman Financial Group - Co-Chair
Meagan Pope, Ribbon Chix
Jared Sigler, Keuler, Kelly, Hutchins, Blankenship & Sigler, LLP
Ashley Simmons, Kemper CPA Group
Quent Smith, Community Financial Services Bank
Jason Straub, UBS Financial Services Inc.
Bridget Wolff, HealthWorks Medical, LLC
Abby Wrinkle, Northwestern Mutual