Drake Lighting, Inc.
Company Overview: Drake Lighting Inc. is a customer-focused distributor of ETL Certified FAA approved obstruction lighting solutions. Located in Mayfield KY currently. Drake Lighting is the American distributor for Technostrobe, Inc. These lighting products are used to mark structures such as cellular communication towers, broadcast towers, industrial, chimney stacks and wind turbines that are federally required to be lit according to FAA standards. For the past year Drake Lighting has been evaluating how to expand our corporate office. When the office building at 2000 McCracken became available, we were intrigued with the possibilities it would open for our business. After meeting with GPED and the City Planners we choose to change our plans and focused on moving to Paducah. We are a small business with large plans so this move will allow us to work on our growth and expand into new opportunities. We look forward to the move in October and building a strong relationship with the business community of Paducah.
1209 Compressor Drive
Mayfield, KY 42066
The service coordinator will plan and coordinate the delivery of a company’s services. This role will build and maintain relationships with clients, working to continuously improve the level of service by ensuring that client requirements and company service targets are met. Assist in planning, scheduling, and dealing with project administration.
- Collaborates with Service Director on company projects for expansion and completing large work orders for various clients.
- Manages daily record keeping of sales orders and work orders.
- Coordinates and assists with client requests, work orders, and needs.
- Utilizes interpersonal skills to manage and schedule company crews in multiple locations across the region and state.
- Organizes upcoming repairs and installations by using mapping software to achieve the most cost and time-effective way to execute current and future work orders.
- Creates new and up-to-date training modules for crew members.
- Successfully and swiftly addresses problems and scenarios with scheduling, truck break downs, inclement weather, etc.
- Prepares sales orders of completed jobs for the accounting department.
- Performs extensive research on tower locations to ensure job accuracy, routing, and preparation.
- Collects data from tower inspections to create PDFs that translate current tower conditions for clients.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
required education and experience:
- 3 - 5 years of related experience, required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable and willing to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize efficiently.
- Good problem-solving and time management skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Personal integrity when working with sensitive financial information.
- Be proactive, organized, and handle work in a stressful environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and computer systems.