Production Administrator Assistant
Data Records Management Services, LLC
Company Overview: DRMS is a faith based company of committed individuals serving our clients with a customized method for data organization and storage.
3445 Paducah Bank Drive
Paducah, KY 42003
Under the supervision of the Production Manager, the responsibilities of daily activities include: prepping paperwork, scanning documents, cropping images and indexing images for all client projects according to the procedures cited in the Production Manual and individual procedure notes for each client or project.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Driver’s License
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with computers, including but not limited to Microsoft software
- Typing of 40 wpm
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following are important job duties and responsibilities that will be required of you:
- Perform sedentary to light work, lifting up to 20 pounds frequent (occasional lifting up to 50 pounds using tandem lifting).
- Travel for occasional off-site work projects.
- Attend production meetings that outline upcoming activities and deadlines.
- Meet quality and productivity standards and deadlines established by supervisor.
- Complete prepping, scanning, cropping, and indexing duties on projects as assigned.
- Monitor quality of images, adjusts, contrasts and selects scanner intensity as needed.
- Maintain proper organization of all documents being worked on.
- Daily computer usage.
- Maintain logs and documentation of all time spent on individual client projects.
- Attend occasional out of town software training and conventions.
- Maintains strict confidentiality and follow HIPAA Compliant Standards.
- Work individually and in a group.
- Use an interdepartmental messaging system.
- Other job duties as occasionally assigned.
Compensation: $11 an hour
To Apply for this position:
To apply, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org