Mortgage Loan Coordinator
FNB Bank, Inc.
Industry: Financial Services
101 E Broadway
Mayfield, Kentucky 42066
The Mortgage Loan Coordinator (MLC) will be the liaison between the Mortgage Loan Originators, third party service providers, closers and investors. The MLC will be the center of communication between all involved in the mortgage loan process both internal and external. The MLC will assist with the development and implementation of Mortgage Department policies and procedures that support efficient mortgage sales and operational activities. This position must keep abreast of regulatory and legislation changes that affect Bank mortgage operations and act accordingly to keep the Bank in compliance.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain the Mortgage Pipeline and Processing of all Mortgage Loan Requests.
- Maintain the Rate Lock Desk and Rate Lock Contracts.
- Review each mortgage loan application for required information, documentation to meet Federal regulations and investor guidelines.
- Ensure TRID dates/requirements are being met.
- Order and track all title work, appraisal, and flood certification as needed.
- Work with the MLO’s to ensure that all application documentation is collected in a timely manner.
- Work with all Closers/Processors to resolve any issues that might delay mortgage loan closings.
- Work with MLO’s to complete and process Adverse Actions, Withdrawals, and/or Notice of Incompleteness in a timely manner.
- Field customer service needs and assist MLOs with follow-up as needed.
- Manage the exception report for all MLO’s, clearing any exception present and assisting MLO’s in clearing any exception that requires their attention.
- Meet regularly with the Mortgage Sales Manager and Loan Administrator to discuss any trends that need to be addressed or tweaked with the MLO’s and to provide feedback on the needs of MLO’s to better achieve their production goals.
- Process and submit secondary mortgage files to underwriting.
- Assist MLO’s with underwriting conditions.
- Assist MLO’s with closing disclosure prep and closings.
- Be proficient in working with Mortgage Bot and any other Loan Origination Systems in use.
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned or directed.
· A minimum of three years of mortgage lending experience in production, processing, or review.
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred.
· Extensive knowledge of mortgage products and lending is required, including secondary market, government, and portfolio loans.
· Ability to stay current on legislation and regulator guidance on mortgage issues and implement changes as required.
· Supervisor and management experience preferred.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software; Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to operate Windows PC-based computer software.
- Professional image and a positive attitude.
- Hand dexterity required to operate a computer terminal and/or related equipment.
- Eye Coordination is required to operate a computer.
- Drive to and attend meetings as required.
- Move around the bank between levels or floors while performing duties.
- Bending and stretching in the work area.
- Sitting at desk or computer workstation for extended periods of time.
At FNB our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative of the communities that we serve. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline or discharge, will be based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. We are a VEVRAA federal contractor.
To Apply for this position: